ZA-2001 Online Hydrogen Purity Analyzer
ZA-2001 triple range thermal conductivity hydrogen purity analyzer (analyzer + sampling system) adopts sensors based on reliable and stable thermal conductivity principle developed by Honeywell (USA) to provide high sensitivity and accurate analysis on two-phase gases. It is designed for monitoring the hydrogen purity in the generator and gas purity during the gas replacement process in generators. It is widely used in power plant.
- Appointed auxiliary products in generator plant.
- Meet the need of gas detection during generators operation and gas replacement .
- A wide range of temperature compensation technology.
- Accurate sampling system.
- Unique automatic blowdown technology and safe bypass function.
- Explosion-proof sensing unit, reliable operation performance, quick response speed.
- Cabinet of installed analyzers and sampling system, convenient to calibration on-site.
|Measurable gas||H2（N2），He（N2），CO2（N2） &etc.
Two kinds of gases known and the difference of thermal conductivity coefficient of them is large.
|Range||0-100% CO2 in AIR
0-100% H2 in CO2
75-100% H2 in AIR
|Precision||±2%F.S(Two mixed gases in standard condition)|
|Relay output||Two way relay points output
Load: 5A@24VDC or 120VAC or 240VAC
Induction loads: 50VA
|Sample gas requirements||Gas flow rate 0.1L/min-2.0L/min（1SCFH）|
|Explosion-proof grade||EEx dⅡC T6|
|Environmental requirements||Relative humidity 90% (Max)
Temperature range -10℃ to +50℃
Thank you for your interest in SF6 Gas. If you want to learn more about our Products,
Contact us Now to find out what we can do for you next project !