RF-051 Compact Series SF6 Handling Equipment
RF-051 Compact Series SF6 Handling Equipment, designed for small and medium gas insulated switches.Max storage tank 70L.Device with filtration and drying function, providing automatic manual optioal.
- Sulfur hexafluoride gas recovery, liquefaction, storage.
- Recharging the stored sulfur hexafluoride gas into the switchgear.
- Filtered and dried recovered sulfur hexafluoride gas.
- Vacuum the device itself.
- Equipped with a digital vacuum gauge or vacuum sensor to accurately display the vacuum.
- With negative pressure recovery to improve recovery efficiency.
- Reserve raw gas sampling bottle interface.
- Vacuum pump outlet equipped with the environmentally friendly discharge device.
- The vacuum pump has an anti-return valve to prevent oil return.
- The optional 70L storage tank with an independent tank gas heating system for improved refill efficiency.
|Dimensions: L 930 mm, W 730 mm, H 1870 mm
|Weight: approx. 380 kg|
|Oil-free Relations Brand compressor Delivery rate:15 m³/h|
|Oil-free suction pump for recovery of SF6 (20 m³/h, ﬁnal vacuum < 0.5 mbar=50Pa)|
|Vacuum pump for evacuation of air (63 m3/h, ﬁnal vacuum < 0.1 mbar=10Pa)|
|12.1“ touch-screen panel / Mechanical manual operation optional|
|Dry absorption filter|
|Dust floccus filter|
|Pressure and vacuum units can be set|
|Storage tank digital weighing scales.SF6 bottles digital weighing scales for optional|
|10 m long self-sealing recovery connecting hose DN19/ DN20 optional|
|Forklift and container provision|
|Frame with crane eyelets|
|Inside Tool box optional|
|Fixing and steerable rollers|
|2 operating manuals in Chinese and English.|
|Operating voltage for all service carts (3-phase current ranges to be selected):208 - 240 V / 60 Hz 380 - 440 V / 50 Hz or 380 - 480 V / 60 Hz|
|Inside Storage tank 20 to 70L optional.
Outside Storage tank 300 to 1000L optional.
Thank you for your interest in SF6 Gas. If you want to learn more about our Products,
Contact us Now to find out what we can do for you next project !