RF-151 Series SF6 Gas Recycling Device
RF-151 is suitable for low and medium voltage switch (10~40.5 kv) aeration cabinet; For high voltage,it is suitable for 72.5kv,110kv,220 kv ,330kv live tank circuit-breaker, tank circuit-breaker and SF6 gas insulated switchgear(GIS);500kv live tank circuit-breaker and tank circuit-breaker.
- Sulfur hexafluoride gas recovery, liquefaction, storage.
- SF6 gas recovery down to < 0.1 mbar.
- Built-in liquid filling machine, filling 70L cylinders only takes 5min.
- Recharging the stored sulfur hexafluoride gas into the switchgear.
- Filtered and dried recovered sulfur hexafluoride gas.
- Vacuum the device itself.
- Equipped with a digital vacuum gauge or vacuum sensor to accurately display the vacuum.
- With negative pressure recovery to improve recovery efficiency.
- Reserve raw gas sampling bottle interface.
- Vacuum pump outlet equipped with the environmentally friendly discharge device.
- The vacuum pump has an anti-return valve to prevent oil return.
|Dimensions: L 2030 mm, W 1230 mm, H 1930 mm|
|Weight: approx. 1000 kg|
|Oil-free Relations Brand compressor Delivery rate:15 m³/h|
|Oil-free suction pump for recovery of SF6 : 20 m³/h, ﬁnal vacuum < 0.5 mbar=50Pa|
|Vacuum pump for evacuation of air : 64 m3/h, ﬁnal vacuum < 0.1 mbar=10Pa|
|12.1“ touch-screen panel / Mechanical manual operation optional|
|Dry absorption filter|
|Dust floccus filter|
|Pressure and vacuum units can be set|
|Storage tank digital weighing scales.SF6 bottles digital weighing scales for optional|
|10 m long self-sealing recovery connecting hose DN19/ DN20 optional|
|Forklift and container provision|
|Frame with crane eyelets|
|Inside Tool box optional|
|Fixing and steerable rollers|
|2 operating manuals in Chinese and English.|
|Operating voltage for all service carts 3-phase current ranges to be selected:||380 - 440 V / 50 Hz
208 - 240 V / 60 Hz optional
380 - 480 V / 60 Hz optional
|Storage capacity of 300L/600L||Optional tank refrigeration system|
Thank you for your interest in SF6 Gas. If you want to learn more about our Products,
Contact us Now to find out what we can do for you next project !